Integrating true Out-Of-Band Management, always-available wired and wireless secure remote access, proactive monitoring and automated response capabilities, Opengear enables technical staff to provision, maintain and repair infrastructure from anywhere at any time, as if they were physically present, drastically reducing both operational costs and the risk of downtime.
- Key Benefits:
- Business continuity / Network Uptime / Risk Reduction
- Private Network Approved
- Secure access to remote equipment
- Power and environmental monitoring in remote locations
- Why Opengear?:
- Opengear Industry-leading product innovation provides companies with secure management tools with supplemental, secure access methods to remote equipment. Opengear allows you to access and manage mission critical systems, devices and equipment remotely and securely, even if the network is down, to save costs and maximize business continuity.
- Opengear has embedded cellular LTE capabilities into the hardware devices which provide superior performance and support compared to competition with USB cellular solutions. Cellular Out-of-Band management affordably minimizes network downtime with always-on management access and control.
- Opengear provides centralized management is designed to optimize wired and wireless connectivity options for customers.
- Open Source and Open Standards - Opengear’s Solutions are open and extensible in order to best fit each unique environment.
- Opengear Resources:
- Resources - Access Opengear technical notes, user guides, brochures, manuals, white papers, case studies, and more.
- About Us - Learn More About Opengear
- Products - Summary of the products in the Opengear portfolio